Career Planning: A Strategic Career Coaching and counseling to discover the perfect career for you. Career plan Blueprint
Willing to learn
Diary and pen to take notes
An open Mind
Whether you are just a beginner just entering the working world or you’re a seasoned professional in search of a career change, you want to make the right choices at the right time from the word GO. No matter where you are currently, this course will expertly mentor you through the process of designing a career you will love to be in. Creating a career plan can be extremely useful in helping to identify your career goals and sharpen your focus. You will be able to focus on what you want to accomplish and what steps you need to take to get there. You will acquire a better understanding of your skills and experiences, you will discover what career best suits your talents, and what skills and training you require for your chosen career. It offers detailed training on specific, proven techniques and strategies that will help you grow your professional skills and achieve your career goals.
Structured around the most common career dilemmas clients have, this course will provide clear advice about how and when to apply the right technique to address all of these problems and achieve your goal.
• Clearly define your professional assets and liabilities
• Establish goals that will guide you to a successful career path
• Develop a comprehensive vision of your professional future
• Identify your core values & how these can influence your career choices
• Learn how to make smart career decisions on your own, how to stay motivated and hold yourself accountable, how to overcome obstacles that gets in the way of your dreams.
• And so much more
– Anyone who is interested in personal development,
– Job seekers who want to find work which they enjoy
– Anyone who strives for a meaningful and fulfilling career
– Anyone exploring whether they would like their own business
– Anyone who wants to learn about themselves and what careers they will flourish in